Monday 13 January 2014

Lens Based Assessment.

Clifton said;
"An overall good, researched and well thought out set of projects that work well. The content is clear and research and reference supports the pictures well. Do keep pushing the experimental works and the blog is good and very well presented".

Grade A.

My statement:
"My photography is very broad based and I try to make images that tell a story or project a feeling to the viewer. I like the idea of them looking like stills from movie sets.  I’m interested in everything that presents itself to me including the streets I walk along, the people I see and the environment that we inhabit.

My range of Inspiration is as wide as my subjects.  The quirky portraits of Annie Liebovitz, the fashion inspired sexy style of Albert Watson, the dark grittiness of Don McCullin and the sheer beauty and grace of Jean Loup Sieff all push me to make new photographs and experiment in different subjects and styles.
I’m inspired by anyone that uses photography as a means to produce interesting images or movies. I’ve recently started to integrate black and white photographs into my paintings and drawings and want to carry on with this idea in future projects".


No comments:

Post a Comment