Wednesday 20 November 2013

Drawing...'12pm'...video installation

As part of my drawing project I took a completely different angle on the idea of drawing which pushed me towards an idea of drawing with the movement of my body and legs and whatever visions presented themselves.
I wanted to make a 'visual journey document' using the simple process of walking, one foot in front of the other, capturing the changing space around me.
Filming it through my phone I explored the blending of images, sounds and movements and the more you study it, the more abstract it becomes as the images randomly arrange themselves.
Faces and creatures manifest and appear on the screen and sound suggests something happening with a constant confusing tension running throughout.









No comments:

Post a Comment